Edited in color, sepia and/or black & white.
October in Bucharest.
Happiness starts with yourself.
I enjoy travelling and documenting to find out new & old things, to see world and people with one drop of positive attitude... from a huge sense of wonder... But before all, it was William Blake who beautifully said it:
"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour. (...)
Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence".
Also, "It’s never too late (...) to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same; there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." excerpt by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Thanks for coming by my blog and for your fantastic thoughts and comments!! I appreciate your precious invested time in the reading of my posts and I'll visit you, as soon as I can, in the next available period of time. Have a positive and awesome day! Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile! Stunning things are all over! All the best!
Warning:
Please, to consider, and do not intend to leave anonymous messages that anyway can be/will be considered spam. All the unsolicited messages (in commercial purpose or otherwise) will be deleted if their purpose is to be potentially harmful to this blog. Also, not allowed for commercial advertisement to let any unsolicited links!!
(NB/ So all the anonymous messages will be considered as *spam* by the system.)
Thank you Alexa for the beautiful art work (your photos really are beautiful art)... and also for the reminders on your little notes.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much, Sallie!
ȘtergereAlexa, such grand music to accompany your grand images. That so very much for sharing this week and please stop back again soon.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much, Tom!
ȘtergereExcelent ai realizat fotografiile! Imi place cum ai imaginat "trecerea toamnei". :)
RăspundețiȘtergereIti doresc, cu drag, sa ai o saptamana minunata!
Multumesc mult, Diana si toate cele bune, asemenea!
ȘtergereWonderful shots of autumnal skies!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much, Fi!
ȘtergereCe efect au culorile asupra aceleiasi imagini! Parca sunt trecut si prezent simultan.
RăspundețiȘtergereMultumesc pentru video. Am mai citit despre aceasta mantra. Se pare ca are efecte foarte puternice.
Dar presupun ca ar trebui ascultata sistematic. Mi-a placut si cum ai ales citatele. Este bine sa ne uitam la ele si sa mai facem corectiile necesare...
O zi frumoasa si inspirata sa ai, draga Alexa!
Multumesc frumos, Suzana si toate cele inspirate, asemenea!
ȘtergereFrumoase alegeri.
RăspundețiȘtergereO zi buna!
Multumesc frumos si o zi buna, asemenea!
ȘtergereÎmi place cum te joci cu toamna si imaginile ei.Sa ai niste zile cat mai plăcute !
RăspundețiȘtergereMultumesc tare frumos si zile placute, asemenea!
ȘtergereLove the different perspectives!
RăspundețiȘtergereYour photos are really great. I like the edits, too.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you very much!
ȘtergereDifferent views, different edits, different moods - all wonderful. I couldn't choose a favourite.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you for sharing and have a lovely rest of the week! ♥
Thank you so much and a cosy weekend, too!
ȘtergereSuch interesting edits!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/10/along-way.html
Thank you so much!
Ștergereinteresting edits of your images. I like the fountains a lot :)
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much!
ȘtergereI very much like those pigeons against the patterns of the stones - an attractive arrangement.
RăspundețiȘtergereOverwhelmed by possibilities!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much!
ȘtergereListening to your Om So Hum music while looking at pictures.
RăspundețiȘtergereVery beautiful views both in color and b&w.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much!
ȘtergereLove the pigeon shots for Sat Critters and lovely photography ~ thanks ^_^
RăspundețiȘtergereWishing you a wonderful weekend ~ ^_^
Thank you so much, Carol! And a wonderful weekend, too!
ȘtergereHello, lovely city images. Great captures of the pigeons. I love the fountain! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your Saturday and the weekend!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you very much, Eileen and a good weekend, too!
ȘtergereI love the shot of the flying bird :)
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much!
ȘtergereWonderful captures. Very interesting.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much!
ȘtergereLovely shots and i like the different renditions of them... black and white , and sepias. Very pretty.
RăspundețiȘtergereReally a great series. Most I like the sepia/duotones, such a nostalgic feeling.
RăspundețiȘtergereAnd I love this mantra since a long time...
Gretings from Germany
Thank you so much! Best regards!
ȘtergereHi Alexa ... it is so interesting to see how the different treatments change the same picture. I would never have thought to try that. Thank you for the video too...that is a good one.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you kindly very much! indeed, you're right about the change of the photo aspect/visualisation with different treatments.
ȘtergereHeisann, thanks a lot, Alexa, great post as usual ;:OD)
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much! Greetings!
ȘtergereA lovely selection of photos, Alexa. Although it is Autumn, some leaves are still tenaciously green and I really like the way you have incorporated the green gate in the first photo.
RăspundețiȘtergereMany thanks for contributing to the Friday Greens meme.
Wonderfully said and mentioned: "tenaciously green", autumn is gradually changing starting with november... Many thanks for appreciation and a very good day and weekend at "Friday Greens", as well!
ȘtergereHello Alexa...I am listening to your video while I type. You caught the mood of fall in the photos so very well and I love your quotes...Michelle
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you kindly so much, Michelle! Lovely expressed "mood of fall"! autumn as a season is lovely, indeed! Best regards!
ȘtergereLovely creative silhouettes, Alexa!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you for linking your post to the Saturday Silhouettes meme.
Thank you very much and a lovely day at Saturday Silhouettes meme.
Ștergere