One picture or more. From time to time (24) Poetry as a picture.
Motto:
..."Oh, you friends, poetry is not a tear it is the weeping itself the weeping of an uninvented eye the tear of the eye of the one who must be beautiful of the one who must be happy. " From the poem "Poetry" by Nichita Stănescu
Aceste imagini - si versuri - par a fi din alt timp, dintr-un timp paralel; o lume paralela in care totul e frumos, unde e armonie si toti aoamenii au suflet frumos. Minunate sunt (si) aceste fotografii. Zile senine iti doresc, cu drag! :)
Ai dreptate, Diana; intr-o lume paralela este posibil sa existe armonia atat de necesara. :) Pana dam de ea, o cream pe a nostra din culori si emotii vizuale! Multumesc frumos si asemenea, zile pline de senin sufletesc sa fie! Cu drag salutari cordiale si un weekend placut@!
Acelasi parc, alte unghiuri ale privirii, alte nuante create excelent si minunatul Nichita care completeaza ziua! Sunt frumoase nuantele de verde alese, genereaza mai multa stralucire imaginilor. O sa ascult mai pe seara cantecele naturii... Multumesc mult pentru placuta atmosfera, draga Alexa. Sa ai un weekend plin de activitati dragi tie si de o odihna tihnita.
Cu nuante si versurile genialului Nichita adaugate, parcul devine altul, privit printr-o perspectiva cromatica si, aparent, armonioasa. Si totusi este armonie deplina ascultand trilurile pasarilor... :) (cu tot cu galagia din jur, in micul meu filmulet...) Insa, video-ul atasat este intr-adevar minunat realizat! Multumesc mult, Suzana si sfarsit de saptamana, asemenea, linistit si inspirat!
I see poetry in your pretty pictures, Alexa! Your summer surroundings are beaming with richly saturated hues, and there is a luxury of lushness in your landscape. Enjoy the rest of this bountiful season!
Some valuable truths in the poem! A beautiful series of photos in an antique (?) filter. It gives the idea of history and years gone by to me. The collage is also lovely! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at All Seasons and happy you linked earlier, so that the others will see your link! Wishing you a beautiful week!
Indeed, you're right saying that applying a mix of filters for an antiquated vision, the result is is what you mentioned: "It gives the idea of history and years gone by to me"... So lovely said: years gone by to us! Thank you so much for the warm thoughts, Jeannette! A beautiful and creative new week!
The images you share with us, dearest Alexa, are definitely poetry. :) I feel very fortunate to learn more about your country. (A country I have never visited and I know very little about. Well, my son had a nice school mate whose mother is from Romania. :)). I noticed today the "Follow" gadget and followed you. Blimey, I thought we were already following each other! :D Have a happy weekend and many sweet September days! xx
So lovely to read your thoughts about my country and glad to know that! Of course, we were already following each other! *-* it is a pleasure to read your essays and to observe the beautiful aspects of nature in your pictures, as well. A very happy September weekend, too!
Oh I love the bird sounds. I have bird songs and frog songs and even night insect songs that I listen too. I love to be able to identify who is making that call or song...This is a lovely post Alexa...Michelle
It happened to pay attention to these little blackbirds and to identify them! So, I have tried to capture them in pictures, also, but it was not so easy (I was able to take one or two *-*), so in this video is only their songs. I really enjoyed to listen them along my stroll on the alleys... I know you have a beautiful place to enjoy such delights of nature, indeed :) Thank you so much for the lovely thoughts, Michelle! my appreciation and a very nice week at Nature Notes!
Thanks for coming by my blog and for your fantastic thoughts and comments!! I appreciate your precious invested time in the reading of my posts and I'll visit you, as soon as I can, in the next available period of time. Have a positive and awesome day! Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile! Stunning things are all over! All the best!
Warning: Please, to consider, and do not intend to leave anonymous messages that anyway can be/will be considered spam. All the unsolicited messages (in commercial purpose or otherwise) will be deleted if their purpose is to be potentially harmful to this blog. Also, not allowed for commercial advertisement to let any unsolicited links!!
(NB/ So all the anonymous messages will be considered as *spam* by the system.)
Frumoasa impletire de imagini si ganduri.
RăspundețiȘtergereMultumesc frumos, Robert!
ȘtergereHello, what a pretty park. I love the views of the pond and fountains. The birds sound are lovely. Wonderful photos. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much, Eileen! and lovely weekend, too!
ȘtergereVery nice poem and beautiful photos to go with it! Have a fantastic weekend!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much, Kelleyn! fantastic weekend, too!
ȘtergereI love the light and that emerald green leafiness!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much, Fiona!
ȘtergereAceste imagini - si versuri - par a fi din alt timp, dintr-un timp paralel; o lume paralela in care totul e frumos, unde e armonie si toti aoamenii au suflet frumos.
RăspundețiȘtergereMinunate sunt (si) aceste fotografii.
Zile senine iti doresc, cu drag! :)
Ai dreptate, Diana; intr-o lume paralela este posibil sa existe armonia atat de necesara. :) Pana dam de ea, o cream pe a nostra din culori si emotii vizuale! Multumesc frumos si asemenea, zile pline de senin sufletesc sa fie! Cu drag salutari cordiale si un weekend placut@!
Ștergeresuch a lovely pond in the gorgeous garden :) Would love to visit it!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so very much!
ȘtergereBeautiful photos, I love the turquoise. I have recently fallen in love with poetry <3 Wishing you a lovely weekend Alexa!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so very much, Riitta and a lovely weekend, too!
ȘtergereA marvelous post Alexa, love the color in your photos, the poetry, wise words, everything. Thank you :)
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much, Denise! Thank you!
ȘtergereAcelasi parc, alte unghiuri ale privirii, alte nuante create excelent si minunatul Nichita care completeaza ziua! Sunt frumoase nuantele de verde alese, genereaza mai multa stralucire imaginilor. O sa ascult mai pe seara cantecele naturii...
RăspundețiȘtergereMultumesc mult pentru placuta atmosfera, draga Alexa. Sa ai un weekend plin de activitati dragi tie si de o odihna tihnita.
Cu nuante si versurile genialului Nichita adaugate, parcul devine altul, privit printr-o perspectiva cromatica si, aparent, armonioasa. Si totusi este armonie deplina ascultand trilurile pasarilor... :) (cu tot cu galagia din jur, in micul meu filmulet...) Insa, video-ul atasat este intr-adevar minunat realizat!
ȘtergereMultumesc mult, Suzana si sfarsit de saptamana, asemenea, linistit si inspirat!
I see poetry in your pretty pictures, Alexa! Your summer surroundings are beaming with richly saturated hues, and there is a luxury of lushness in your landscape. Enjoy the rest of this bountiful season!
RăspundețiȘtergereHappy weekend,
Hugs,
Poppy
Thank you so much, Poppy; a very happy weekend, too!
ȘtergereI love all those tree trunk textures in your second black and white photo!
RăspundețiȘtergereA very interesting trunk, indeed; thank you so much!
ȘtergereLovely words and images love the trees
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so very much, Carol!
ȘtergereWow amazing pics. Loved the post.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much!
ȘtergereMarvelous series of nature photography and thought provoking poetry ~ thanks, ^_^
RăspundețiȘtergere(A ShutterBug Explores)
Thank you, also, so very much, Carol!!
ȘtergereSome valuable truths in the poem! A beautiful series of photos in an antique (?) filter. It gives the idea of history and years gone by to me. The collage is also lovely! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at All Seasons and happy you linked earlier, so that the others will see your link! Wishing you a beautiful week!
RăspundețiȘtergereIndeed, you're right saying that applying a mix of filters for an antiquated vision, the result is is what you mentioned: "It gives the idea of history and years gone by to me"... So lovely said: years gone by to us!
ȘtergereThank you so much for the warm thoughts, Jeannette! A beautiful and creative new week!
Fantastic post! Your words are amazing and the photos are, too.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you very much, Betty!
Ștergere...Alexa, your images of nature's green is indeed poetry! Thanks so much for sharing. Have a great week and
RăspundețiȘtergereplease stop back again.
Hope so! Thank you so much for appreciation, Tom! A lovely weekend to you, too!
ȘtergereWonderful series of images.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much, Rajesh!
ȘtergereLovely words and lovely images Alexa. Thank you for sharing your very enjoyable photos :)
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so very much, Denise! So glad to know that these photos are enjoyable! Thank you!
ȘtergereOlá, a seleção de fotos é excelente, assim como é, a natureza e a poesia em sintonia, a partilha é cativante.
RăspundețiȘtergereContinuação de boa semana,
AG
Thank you so much for appreciation! Boa fin de semana!
ȘtergereThe images you share with us, dearest Alexa, are definitely poetry. :) I feel very fortunate to learn more about your country. (A country I have never visited and I know very little about. Well, my son had a nice school mate whose mother is from Romania. :)).
RăspundețiȘtergereI noticed today the "Follow" gadget and followed you. Blimey, I thought we were already following each other! :D
Have a happy weekend and many sweet September days! xx
So lovely to read your thoughts about my country and glad to know that! Of course, we were already following each other! *-* it is a pleasure to read your essays and to observe the beautiful aspects of nature in your pictures, as well.
ȘtergereA very happy September weekend, too!
Hi! This park is very beautiful. Many flowers are very beautiful. I like your mosaic photo very much. Thanks for sharing.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you very much for appreciation, Minoru! Thank you!
ȘtergereWOW. Amazing collection of photos, as usual. I like them very much and what you've done with them. So vibrant colours.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you very much, Klara; I tried, somehow, to find and to show this lyrism of the nature in the images captured. Thank you for appreciation!
ȘtergereOh I love the bird sounds. I have bird songs and frog songs and even night insect songs that I listen too. I love to be able to identify who is making that call or song...This is a lovely post Alexa...Michelle
RăspundețiȘtergereIt happened to pay attention to these little blackbirds and to identify them! So, I have tried to capture them in pictures, also, but it was not so easy (I was able to take one or two *-*), so in this video is only their songs. I really enjoyed to listen them along my stroll on the alleys... I know you have a beautiful place to enjoy such delights of nature, indeed :) Thank you so much for the lovely thoughts, Michelle! my appreciation and a very nice week at Nature Notes!
ȘtergereBeautiful green!!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so very much!
ȘtergereDear Alexa T - I like the lyrical expression of your photos. Especially green colors sink deeply into my mind and I feel like I’m dyed in green.
RăspundețiȘtergereYoko
Many, many thanks for your lovely words and thoughts, Yoko! so glad you enjoyed the series! A lovely new week!
ȘtergereWonderful park. You can find peaceful as well as dynamic places here. Thank you for sharing your pictures.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so very much, Klara! I appreciate so much your thoughts expressed! Thank you!
ȘtergereWhat a fabulous place! It looks so serene there with all the lush green colors.
RăspundețiȘtergere