Have a very bootiful and joyful time, now and always!
Happy November!
Arhiva foto privată/ Private photos archive.
Edited in color, sepia and/or black & white.
Internet; You Tube.
I enjoy travelling and documenting to find out new & old things, to see world and people with one drop of positive attitude... from a huge sense of wonder... But before all, it was William Blake who beautifully said it:
"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour. (...)
Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence".
Also, "It’s never too late (...) to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same; there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." excerpt by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Thanks for coming by my blog and for your fantastic thoughts and comments!! I appreciate your precious invested time in the reading of my posts and I'll visit you, as soon as I can, in the next available period of time. Have a positive and awesome day! Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile! Stunning things are all over! All the best!
Warning:
Please, to consider, and do not intend to leave anonymous messages that anyway can be/will be considered spam. All the unsolicited messages (in commercial purpose or otherwise) will be deleted if their purpose is to be potentially harmful to this blog. Also, not allowed for commercial advertisement to let any unsolicited links!!
(NB/ So all the anonymous messages will be considered as *spam* by the system.)
Alexa, my two youngest granddaughters would love this tunes...I'll play it for them. Thanks for joining the party this week. Please stop back again.
RăspundețiȘtergereIt's a very nice melody tune for little children, indeed! it came so well related to my series of photos :)
ȘtergereThank you so much, too; and I'll gladly join to the next "Foto Tunes", for sure!
Reusite decoratiuni! :) Ai reusit sa aduni intr-un coltisor cate ceva din bogatia toamnei. Cat despre micutul curios blanos ce sa zic?! :) Se potriveste perfect in decor! <3
RăspundețiȘtergere(mi-a placut si cantecelul).
Zile fericite iti doresc!
Multumesc frumos, Diana! Toamna, ca sezon, are multe de oferit; uneori, reusesc sa surprind cum bine ai zis "cate ceva din bogatia" ei si sa combin dupa inspiratie. Si Puiu este curios din fire; insa, nu prea ii plac lucrurile noi, asa incat mereu sunt in alerta sau pe faza. (*_*)lol :) Nici un decor nu rezista prea mult din aceasta pricina. ;)
ȘtergereCu multumiri, inca o data, zile frumoase si insorite, asemenea! Salutari cordiale!
Te joci in tonul toamnei si traditiilor.Ai mai multe pisici,sau vad eu dublu?Te pup cu drag!
RăspundețiȘtergereOhh, unul doar unul si nazdravan din fire...face cat zece ce-i drept!! (*-*) :) lol; Intr-adevar, toamna indeamna la astfel de activitati; personal imi place dovleacul copt la cuptor!!
ȘtergerePup cu drag, doamna mea scumpa, asemenea! Salutari cordiale si toamna frumoasa in continuare!
Oh Alexa those pictures are so sweet! I love seeing your curious kitty .. and you took such wonderful pictures of the lighted JackO'Lantern... each picture is good and even better when you put them together so beautifully in the Mosaics. I enjoyed this post so much!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much, Sallie! I've tried to play in funny mosaics with the photo instants, indeed! And I think the my Jack o' lantern is pretty smiling, noot scary at all for my curious cat.... :) :) lol...
ȘtergereI-au placut dovlecii pufoseniei? Parea atrasa irezistibil!
RăspundețiȘtergereMi-au placut si mie decoratiunile ca si mozaicurile de imagini!
Ca si gandurile inspirationale. Mereu alegi idei importante!
Noapte buna si un weekend frumos si linistit! Cu drag, Alexa!
Oh.. da, s-a interesat, cu mare curiozitate, indeaproape si dupa atitudine, (*-*) oarecum timid, n-as zice infricosat...:) 'Ne-am jucat' cu toamna si dovleacul, in ton; inspiratia a venit pe parcurs! ar fi trebuit "sa exersez", putintel, astfel incat sa-mi iasa un Jack o'lantern mai "fioros", nu zambaret, as zice... Dar, toate sunt bune, cat timp creativitatea si pozitivitatea sunt in cote bune, asemenea. Cu zambete, in tot si toate, un weekend linistit si frumos, cu drag va doresc, asemenea!
ȘtergereWhat adorable pictures!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you kindly so, so much!!
ȘtergereHeisann! Cats are adorable pets.... mine has at last accepted the dog to be one of our family. They kiss each other and the dog is so proud, he steps on all four legs! Have a nice weekend, love from Wild and wonderful...
RăspundețiȘtergereHow sweet! for sure a lovely and playful furry family... ( *-*) and there must be lots of smiles whole time watching them in their funny play!! Many thanks and best regards to you, too! A very nice weekend!
Ștergerespooky pumpkins :)
RăspundețiȘtergere:) *-* a too smiling pumpkin! less spooky, I find it to be... ;)
ȘtergereNice decoration at the corner of your room, which looks so cosy. Nice photos of lighted Jac-O’-Lantern. I like their grinning faces, they are not scary to me. I’m scared with the real man-made horrors ongoing in the world. Your curious cat is charming.
RăspundețiȘtergereYoko
Oh, indeed, you're right the "man-made horrors ongoing in the world" are scary! I agree; in here it is only about a small fun way while celebrating autumn with some decorations for a while; and we just had a good time for carving the pumpkin..."smiling pumpkin" (*-*)
ȘtergereGreetings and many thanks for the expressed thoughts, Yoko!
Such an adorable cat! Lovely autumn photos.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you very much!
ȘtergereHello, I love the cute photo of your kitty posing with the pumpkin. Adorable photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!
RăspundețiȘtergereMany thanks, Eileen, as well! Have a very good weekend!
ȘtergereAll wonderfully creative photos and love your curiosity cat ~ thanks!
RăspundețiȘtergereWishing you time your way ~ to enjoy ^_^
Thank you so much, Carol! :) And a very good time to you, too!
ȘtergereBeautiful scenes - warm and friendly - wonderful light!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you, have a great week!
Thank you kindly so much and a very good week, too!
ȘtergereThis is definitely a colorful time of year! You have some great shots here, especially the black and white.
RăspundețiȘtergereWoderful said:"a colorful time of year"..Love it! Thank you so much, Bettyl!
ȘtergereDear Alexa, a delightful post and thank you so much for your very sweet comments when I was off line recently. I appreciated them very much.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much, Denise! And hope that you are fine and well. Best regards and good health to you!
ȘtergereHi! Nice pumpkin and cat photos. Did you made these ornaments by your self. The mosaic photo is very cool too.I enjoyed your former posts too. BTW,I caught cold,ill in bed more than two weeks. sorry not to visit soon.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much, Minoru! I just tried to do a pumpkin lantern - a smiling jack -o'-lantern, indeed.
Ștergerethis autumn is still very moody as a weather and catching a cold can be pretty unpleasant. I hope that you're feeling much better. Best regards and good health to you!
That green gourd is so interesting! My mother dries them out and paints on them.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you for linking with the Friday Greens meme.