Some random notes...
.."So bored of so much "autumn/winter" mixture"...
"Everyone wants some shiny days of Spring!"...
...."and, logically, these moments will come for sure... in april, may!!
Instead of conclusions...
"Spring is actually... at the beginning"... So:
Calendaristic: prima zi de primăvară!
Signs of Spring - Random.. Just Details from A lovely walk in nature.
For an enlarged format, please, click on the first photo.
("Cu o suprafață de aproximativ 85 Ha, este unul dintre cele mai mari parcuri din București.
Amenajarea parcului a început în 1965 și s-a terminat cinci ani mai târziu." sursa wikipedia;
for more info - click to see).
I really like the lines and shadows of the pavilion!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much!!
ȘtergereWonderful series.. The trees are beautiful.. And I love the shadow shot... a lovely shot of the moon.. Enjoy your weekend!
RăspundețiȘtergereThanks so much. I hope that in this Spring to find more interesting trees... have a pleasant and cosy weekend, too!
Ștergerefantastic series… it is still so cold here, but I suppose if the calendar says spring it must be so.
RăspundețiȘtergereYes, the calendar says: it is Spring time... but.. I was afraid (a day ago) that the rain will come over us!!.. In some parts (such awful forecast) is still a wintery (or "autumn") atmosphere!
ȘtergereAzi mi-a inflorit un cais. O fi stiut el ca este ziua fericirii?
RăspundețiȘtergereAsa si-a aratat prea plinul de fericire!!.. dar trebuie sa-l vad si eu!!
ȘtergereIntriguing collection of photos. The shadowy walkway and pillars is particularly dramatic.
RăspundețiȘtergereI love it, too! it looks a little bit "vintage"... like in early 80'. Thanks for appreciation!
ȘtergereTale telling pics..!
RăspundețiȘtergereGood point of view... one small detail in each picture for a short story! Thank you kindly!
ȘtergereLovely captured spring impressions... most I like the photo of the flowermarket and the blue-green-yellow sky
RăspundețiȘtergereIndeed - captured impressions like "early details" of a such unpredictable Spring!
ȘtergereWhat a grand selection of shots. You are very talented!
RăspundețiȘtergereWhat gorgeous shots.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much for appreciation!
ȘtergereA nice selection of photos -- I think the flower stand is my favorite. My WW
RăspundețiȘtergereWith just a week ago... only this flower stand was the only place with lots of flowers... Today I can say that I had the chance to surprise some tree branches bloomed...
ȘtergereLove those shadow stripes!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so!
ȘtergereThe B&W shot is wonderful with all linesin the construction and the shodow lines!
RăspundețiȘtergere:)
A great B&W contribution!
RăspundețiȘtergereMy B&W Blog: http://hanshb.wordpress.com/
Thank you kindly for appreciation!
ȘtergereWonderful photos! Have a fun weekend!!!!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much! May you have a pleasant and cosy weekend, too!
ȘtergereFoarte frumoase imagini! Ma faci sa tanjesc dupa primavara bucuresteana! :-)
RăspundețiȘtergere:) Multumesc de apreciere... cu mare placere sper sa mai surprind instantanee placute vizual!! Un weekend placut, Vulpita!
RăspundețiȘtergereExcellent b&w picture: lines, contrast, interesting light!
RăspundețiȘtergereWonderful set of images. Interesting.
RăspundețiȘtergereVery beautiful unique pictures of spring and flowers.
RăspundețiȘtergereInteresting photos.
RăspundețiȘtergereo minunata prima-zi de primavara sa ai! ♥
RăspundețiȘtergereO primavara minunata, asemenea! Prima zi este insorita, intr-adevar si tocmai ce aseara si in timpul noptii a nins!
ȘtergereToate cele senine pentru suflet!