O primavară frumoasă in suflete! A beautiful Spring for your souls!
To all of you...
A lovely walk in nature.
Photo collage and instants from a short walk at "Mărțișor".
Previous & Related posts:
Martie
Tot de "Mărțișor"...
La multi ani de 8 martie: mamei mele, surorilor, nepoatelor, matusilor si verisoarelor!
Happy 8th of March to my mom!
Mother is the most priceless person in our life!
Shared with joy:
Viewing nature with Eileen: Saturday's Critters,
The weekend in Black and White,
Ein Stuck Himmel (Piece of Heaven),


Thanks for your good wishes. Lovely series of photos.
RăspundețiȘtergereLovely images! Happy Woman's Day and Happy Mother's to you and your mom! Thanks for linking up with Saturday's Critters. Have a happy weekend!
RăspundețiȘtergereThanks so much and a happy weekend, too!
ȘtergereGreat photos ... Thanks so much for sharing this at Our Beautiful World
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you, too and all the best for this Spring!!
ȘtergereA great serie, your B&W is very good!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank so much for appreciation. Have a lovely week!
ȘtergereSo nice to see spring starting in other places around the world, while we are patiently waiting for buds and blossoms here. Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)
RăspundețiȘtergereWe're waiting for Spring, as well, waiting for a warm breeze, some sweet light for capturing some good photo shots! Also - I'm hoping that Spring will come with a "healthy air" in our lives... and that's what we need most! Thank so much, too!
ȘtergereThank goodness for our archives! They help span the time between the end of winter and the beginning of spring, which only merge on a certain date our calendars. :)
RăspundețiȘtergere:) Good point of view... Thank you for your thought!
ȘtergereAmazing how you can tell the season from just an image
RăspundețiȘtergereMollyxxx
Thank you so! Have a lovely week!
ȘtergereLovely post for International Women's Day. And since I am a new reader of your fin blog, your pictures are all new to me!! Mother's Day is in May here, but your beautiful words are appropriate for any day of the year of course. I hope you had a wonderful Mothers/Women's Day and I really enjoyed the post.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you kindly for your visit on my blog! I really appreciate your words and I hope that I've done a good job...
ȘtergereAnd I hope that Spring will bring just a little bit of well, good mood and cheerfulness to everybody. Just a little of well... and I hope even to have the chance to share it - (so on and on) to everyone!!...
All the best!
Dear Alexa,
RăspundețiȘtergerehow wonderful all these natural photos for my heart and my soul are!!! All these great colours and all the light...very, very beautiful...also your lovely words!!!
Thank you for sharing this enchanting post!
Enjoy a good week :)
Katrin
Thank you kindly for appreciation and you for your thought! have a lovely week, too!
ȘtergereBeautiful photos of those flowers and sky. I especially love the flower photo in the center of the collage, the one with the sun from behind. Great shot!
RăspundețiȘtergereAwesome road! Thanks for sharing it with us at Our Beautiful World!
RăspundețiȘtergere