Văzduhul seminţe mişca
Arhiva foto privată/ Private Photo Archive
Click on the first photo for an enlarged format or view.
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Arhiva foto privată/ Private Photo Archive
Click on the first photo for an enlarged format or view.
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I enjoy travelling and documenting to find out new & old things, to see world and people with one drop of positive attitude... from a huge sense of wonder... But before all, it was William Blake who beautifully said it:
"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour. (...)
Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence".
Also, "It’s never too late (...) to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same; there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." excerpt by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Thanks for coming by my blog and for your fantastic thoughts and comments!! I appreciate your precious invested time in the reading of my posts and I'll visit you, as soon as I can, in the next available period of time. Have a positive and awesome day! Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile! Stunning things are all over! All the best!
Warning:
Please, to consider, and do not intend to leave anonymous messages that anyway can be/will be considered spam. All the unsolicited messages (in commercial purpose or otherwise) will be deleted if their purpose is to be potentially harmful to this blog. Also, not allowed for commercial advertisement to let any unsolicited links!!
(NB/ So all the anonymous messages will be considered as *spam* by the system.)
I really like the quote by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Nice series of photographs.
RăspundețiȘtergereJM Illinois
U.S.A,
Glad to find out. Thank you for it!
ȘtergereBeautiful skies....so peaceful.
RăspundețiȘtergereI'm always so amazed that sun and moon, both of them can share same moments... (I've been lucky enough...to have the camera with me...)
ȘtergereThank you so much!
RăspundețiȘtergereWhat lovely moon shots, the sky is so blue! That old church bell makes the photos really nice.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much!...
ȘtergereAlexa -- I agree with your answer to my comment above. It always seems like magic when I see a daytime moon. I did read your more scientific explanation, but it still seems like magic ;>)
RăspundețiȘtergereI agree, too, and I'm pretty sure that... the magical sky it will be, more and more, lovely... as soon as the partial moon will become a full moon!!
ȘtergereI like the poem as I translated it..very pretty..I love taking photos of the moon but I am not very good at it. I have always loved looking at the stars and planets.. Thank you for linking into Nature Notes...Michelle
RăspundețiȘtergereI like the poem as I translated it..very pretty..I love taking photos of the moon but I am not very good at it. I have always loved looking at the stars and planets.. Thank you for linking into Nature Notes...Michelle
RăspundețiȘtergereThanks so much for appreciation...
Ștergerenb. /mention: I am not very good.... of taking pictures of the moon but I'll do all I can... Thanks so much, again!
Beautiful!!!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much, Laura!
ȘtergereThank you so...
RăspundețiȘtergere