"Thinking of a new travel or a short trip...
as beautiful as this one from the autumn of 2012"...
"Seeing such beauty in small Spring details...
.....all I can say":
"I just cannot believe that the weather will actually change for the next week"...
" About this Spring time"...
..."it should find a way to stay magnificent like these bloomed flowers!!
... right?"...
Stiați că... / "Did you know":
"Ziua Internațională a Fericirii este sărbătorită anual pe data de 20 martie.
Pe 28 iunie 2012, Adunarea Generală a ONU a stabilit ca Ziua Internațională a Fericirii să fie sărbătorită pe 20 martie. Ziua dedicată fericirii mondiale coincide cu Ziua internațională a Francofoniei."
Also it is said on Wikipedia: "
"The International Day of Happiness is celebrated throughout the world on the 20th of March. It was established by the United Nations General Assembly on 28 June 2012."
"So where I've been in that day of March 20?!!
"I lost the track of time"?!....
..." oh yes... at hypermarket...
"The question is: are you ready for early Easter shopping" (season/time)?...
Lol :) ...
"These happy and colorful items (for the soon coming Easter) can be found in small size and, for sure, large size boxes filled with chocolate in any possible shape"...
" I have to say that I'm always amazed about this early marketing process of seasonal products...."
| One necessary note: ..."always, please, stay positive"! "don't worry... be happy" but remember: less sugar... stay healthy!!... |
"Do you really believe in forecast?!?..."
"well,... not quite.... ok... maybe a little...
:) so funny"... "
For an enlarged format, please, click on the first photo.
Thoughts of Spring...
..."Always, please, stay positive" and remember...
"we are personally responsible for our own happines!..."
Post scriptum:
One Happy Update...
Have fun!
![]() |
| Sursa photo-quote: internet www.lessonslearnedinlife.c |


Lovely pictures, the second one is my favorite.
RăspundețiȘtergereYes - the second one is a little bit picturesque... Thank you so much for appreciation!
ȘtergereLovely images, the blossoming trees are beautiful. The first photo is one of my favorites.. My hubby loves the chocolate Easter candy.. Thank you for sharing on my critter party. Happy Sunday and have a great week ahead!
RăspundețiȘtergereOh! The one I wanted to describe as "Stillness"... or somehow alike... And I love the "Easter Eggs" so much, the little "Bunnys" are too cute to be eaten... all with moderation!! of course... :) ;)
ȘtergereThanks so much for your thought... and have a lovely week, too!
Mi-a placut poza de la mamastirea Polovraci. Frumoasa tenta are!
RăspundețiȘtergereImprejurimile sunt de vis!! sau poate ca asa imi par/pareau mie, dar chiar aveau o stralucire aparte. Cu alte cuvinte... m-au impresionat!
ȘtergereSuch a beautiful series of spring expressing herself! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you kindly, also, Laura! Have a sunny and pleasant week!
ȘtergereThe start of springs is such a magical time of year. Here summer is trying to blend seamlessly into autumn - there has been little change this year.
RăspundețiȘtergereYes over here we put out the Easter goodies early too.
Have a wonderful week. I am joining you through Mosaic Monday.
Thanks so much for your comments and have a wonderful week, too!
ȘtergereSuch a beautiful range of blossoming trees. The fourth, narrow image is like a precious Japanese painting.
RăspundețiȘtergereQuite like a Japanese Stamp!... Thank you!
ȘtergereGorgeous, really lovely Spring Awakening! Have a nice day!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you and Have a nice day, too!
ȘtergereHi Alexa,
RăspundețiȘtergereThanks for sharing these beauties. The blossoming tree looks like a cherry blossom. Is it?
I no longer shop for Easter, as my children are grown.
Have a Happy Blue Monday!
I think so..cherry blossom! Thanks so much, too!
ȘtergereOh what a precious post! Love all the glorious shots you shared and the comment about the weather! LOL! Enjoy your week and thanks for sharing and also for stopping by! Hugs, Anne
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you for your shared thoughts! Have a great week, too!
ȘtergereSpring flowers and pink piggies . . . your photos make me happy!
RăspundețiȘtergereGladly to hear about it..Thank you so much for appreciation!
ȘtergereLovely edited and unedited Spring photography ~for OWT ~ xxx
RăspundețiȘtergereartmusedog and carol
Thank you kindly!!
ȘtergereGreat post! Spring is definitely on the way!
RăspundețiȘtergereI hope so.. it must be on the way!!
ȘtergereBeautiful shots, and WOW, looking at those easter chocolate, I want some!!!!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much!...
ȘtergereAh - lovely spring shots and thoughts.
RăspundețiȘtergereWhat lovely shots - so pretty!
RăspundețiȘtergereGlad to know about it! Thank you!
ȘtergereI hate all the Easter stuff in the shops. I tend to drive my kids mad as I buy them a little something and then give them a book or a game... they are rarely impressed but I feel about the whole thing that way
RăspundețiȘtergereMollyxxx
You're a good mom... thinking of the good health of kids and buying them something useful to improve their process of learning!! But I love the Easter eggs and one or two will be enough.. actually - in our traditional way we have some homemade sweet products...
ȘtergereHi! Nice captures. Your photos are very beautiful. I like the first and second photos very much. Nice editated. Thanks for sharing.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you, too! Glad to hear your thoughts about the instants from Polovragi Monastery!
ȘtergereEaster? Is Easter coming already???
RăspundețiȘtergereCemetery Sand & Red
In less than 4 weeks... amazing, right?
Ștergere