- Home
- Gând/ Thought
- Travels/Călătorii
- Bucureşti/Bucharest
- A short walk in Bucur's City!
- Culinar/Cooking/Cuisine
- My poetry. Personal essays.
- Soul journeys through memories.
- Walks in Cișmigiu Gardens
- Timeless
- From time to time
- Danube/Dunărea
- Băile Felix
- Vulcanii Noroioși/The Mud Volcanoes
- Băile Herculane
- Noaptea Muzeelor / Night of museums
- Puiu M
- Celebrare. Celebration.
luni, 18 noiembrie 2013
"Blue" of autumn's soul.../ "Albastru autumnal..."
I enjoy travelling and documenting to find out new & old things, to see world and people with one drop of positive attitude... from a huge sense of wonder... But before all, it was William Blake who beautifully said it:
"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour. (...)
Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence".
Also, "It’s never too late (...) to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same; there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." excerpt by F. Scott Fitzgerald
7 comentarii:
Thanks for coming by my blog and for your fantastic thoughts and comments!! I appreciate your precious invested time in the reading of my posts and I'll visit you, as soon as I can, in the next available period of time. Have a positive and awesome day! Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile! Stunning things are all over! All the best!
Warning:
Please, to consider, and do not intend to leave anonymous messages that anyway can be/will be considered spam. All the unsolicited messages (in commercial purpose or otherwise) will be deleted if their purpose is to be potentially harmful to this blog. Also, not allowed for commercial advertisement to let any unsolicited links!!
(NB/ So all the anonymous messages will be considered as *spam* by the system.)
Hello Alexa,
RăspundețiȘtergereThanks for sharing this interesting blue.
Please consider returning and leaving a comment for me.
Happy Blue Monday!
A Happy Blue Monday, too!...and, also, thank you for visit..
RăspundețiȘtergereWonderful scenes of the old trees with the pretty blue sky as background. Nicely done.
RăspundețiȘtergereFoarte frumos! Eu consider albastul o culoare terapeutica!
RăspundețiȘtergereWhat a wonderful color in the sky! I love the trees and the birds.
RăspundețiȘtergereIt's very relaxing to look at the blue sky on these photos! Thank you Alexa for sharing and for the comment on my blog.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you to all of you for the written thoughts: LV, Vulpita, Betty, Maria Kristina and may you to have a sunny lovely week for sharing new instants!!
RăspundețiȘtergere