"Scenary. Static nature."
"Please have a cozy afternoon and enjoy the "spectacular embroidery" in blue light at sunset ..."
I enjoy travelling and documenting to find out new & old things, to see world and people with one drop of positive attitude... from a huge sense of wonder... But before all, it was William Blake who beautifully said it:
"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour. (...)
Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence".
Also, "It’s never too late (...) to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same; there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." excerpt by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Thanks for coming by my blog and for your fantastic thoughts and comments!! I appreciate your precious invested time in the reading of my posts and I'll visit you, as soon as I can, in the next available period of time. Have a positive and awesome day! Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile! Stunning things are all over! All the best!
Warning:
Please, to consider, and do not intend to leave anonymous messages that anyway can be/will be considered spam. All the unsolicited messages (in commercial purpose or otherwise) will be deleted if their purpose is to be potentially harmful to this blog. Also, not allowed for commercial advertisement to let any unsolicited links!!
(NB/ So all the anonymous messages will be considered as *spam* by the system.)
So much life and character in the winter branches of a tree. Your tree reaches out to the skies, like an aging hand, asking for love and sun and warmth and life.
RăspundețiȘtergerePoppy
Thank you! how wonderful way of saying... a sensitive comment, a way "of seeing feelings" in nature... May you have a fantastic day!
ȘtergereExcelent titlu! O adevarata simfonie a copacilor .
RăspundețiȘtergereO seara excelenta Alexa!
Mulţumesc frumos! Toate cele bune pentru dvs.!
ȘtergereBeautiful photos ... Thanks so much for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much, also!
Ștergeretree branches are so graceful… lovely photos!
RăspundețiȘtergereIndeed - they seems to be so graceful!! Thank you!
ȘtergereA great contribution to The Weekend In B&W!
RăspundețiȘtergereHi Alexa,
RăspundețiȘtergereYou've got some chattering in your trees. (I listened to the video.)
Happy Blue Monday!
Hope you enjoyed it! Have a Happy Blue Monday, too!!
ȘtergereThanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)
RăspundețiȘtergereThanks for sharing, also! Glad to know this awesome place!
ȘtergereGood description, the tree branches do embroider the sky. It can't be seen much with the leaves there, they need to die and fall off first. There must be meaningful parallels to draw in human life. The branches look great against the sky.
RăspundețiȘtergereSuch an interesting point of view... Thank you for appreciation!
ȘtergereCe frumos ai surprins crengile desfrunzite ale copacilor!! Arata chiar ca o broderie fina!
RăspundețiȘtergereMulţumesc frumos, Vulpiţa... mă bucur să ştiu că am surprins un moment atât de sensibil, "imagistica" ajută enorm (n-am găsit alt termen sugestiv)... Toate cele bune îţi doresc, sărbători frumoase şi liniştite şi, încă o dată, mulţumesc de apreciere!
ȘtergereMulţumesc mult pt. info!
RăspundețiȘtergereSuch beauty in the lines of those branches.
RăspundețiȘtergereThe sounds of your video are wonderful ! I bet we all wish we could be there. And the informal, picturesque aspect of your garden lovely.
RăspundețiȘtergereSo beautiful, very poetic... love the tree bark... And thank you for sharing also your video, it was very peaceful listening to the sounds of the birds. Hugs
RăspundețiȘtergere