" my favorite essay is not already written. It will appear, for sure, when I'll find a good subject, a theme or a good photo shot, an interesting idea or who knows? Inspiration... creativity... something in between!" Three years of blogging!! And I've made a short list with my favourites posts from 2013 to 2015.
But now... I'm still thinking... I'm still looking of... a good subject, a good theme, a good photo capture... and a very interesting idea.
Who knows...
All that matters, it is that I'm still searching... and I'm hoping to have results, best results...
Till then I'll look into the list of the posts of 2015 and I'll make a review with those of which I can consider them to be somehow special to my soul.
“Frumusețea aninată’n colț de rai ce acol’ era…” By Alexa T
"I saw… That beauty in a corner of the heaven was; there it was... Amazed I've looked at the color and I felt right then all the heat that seemed to clearly emanate. I hurried to catch with my thought, the ambient. My heart was filled with the floating smell from those frail and so chic blooms... Around me aligned so well..." (...) I saw… And in the wonder imagined, I remained with no response. Have I seen... or not? All the beauty that in a corner of the heaven was; And it seemed it was..." Fragment. A tentative of translation of the lyrics above.
*Sursa/source of video: Internet/ you tube; "Shots of Awe" - Jason Silva: About "World in a Sentence". & below: Ziglar.com, Spirit Sciense, Lessonslearnedinlife.com
Have a positive and awesome year of 2016!
Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile!
Stunning things are all over!
From my collection of photo instants. Postcards. Ilustrate.
Hope you'll enjoy these postcards as much as myself. January 2016. Postcards. Ilustrate 3 Years of blogging 2013-2016, January, 10
Stay positive, today, tomorrow and always!
Rămâi pozitiv, astăzi, mâine și întotdeauna!
So, very thankful, each and every day, to be inspired... All is well...
I'm not sure how you could pick favorites as your posts are always so full of beauty and good thoughts. There were a couple here that I don't remember seeing and must have missed. I especially loved that canoe full of flowers! Happy New Year to you!
Multumesc frumos, Carmen! Apreciez enorm gandurile transmise si sper ca intr-o zi, sa ne revedem in blogosfera! Imi lipsesc postarile tale, prin care voiajam, ma plimbam sau vedeam diverse locuri ori lucruri! *-* Imbratisari si multumiri, inca o data! Si start bun in saptamana care a inceput, dint-un ianuarie primavaratic, insorit si tot mai cald!
Hello Alexa, Happy 3rd Blog anniversary. I love your travel postcards from 2015. Your kitty is adorable, lovely flowers and canoe. I wish you all the best in 2016, I look forward to your blog posts. Have a happy week ahead!
Thank you very much, Minoru Saito! I'm trying to make collages to express the joy, to capture positivity...No.3 is about friendship: "Friend is the one who is holding your hand, but actually he is touching your soul"... Thank you, again!
Oh my...Dear Michelle, it's so nice to know your lovely expressed thought; I appreciate so, so much!! and about my posts... But your yard is for sure part of paradise, so alive, so full of creatures and mirific one, part of the world captured in stunning instants! Glad that we've met on this amazing blogosphere and also at your "Nature Notes", weekly... hope one day to have the possibility to meet in person! till then my warm greetings, as always!
A atinge o tinta este bine. Dar sunt atatea posibilitati greu de ales! Drumul insa pana acolo, oriunde ar fi acel acolo este, cred, mult mai frumos, pentru ca este insasi viata, zbaterea, speranta, cautarea, bucuria descoperirilor, visul... O zi minunata sa ai!
Cat adevar!! Optiunea de a alege; printre toate aspectele pe care le-ati enumerat! "Drumul" nu este liniar, iar pozitivitatea trebuie sa razbata, sa iasa la lumina... Ma bucura sa va cunosc gandurile asa de frumos exprimate, ma bucur sa va fi intalnit in blogosfera. O zi minunata, asemenea si o saptamana placuta, in continuare!
Alexa, in your travels you have discovered so many lovely architectural treasures and I thank you for sharing them this week. I hope that your life is constantly filled with treasures.
Thank you so much!indeed, you're right: life should be "constantly filled with treasures"... How lovely you said this!! Greetings from a sunny january!
What a wonderful review! Thanks for so many great and thoughtful , poetic postings, I'm not the big commentator... - Congrats to the anniversary and have a nice weekend
Thanks for coming by my blog and for your fantastic thoughts and comments!! I appreciate your precious invested time in the reading of my posts and I'll visit you, as soon as I can, in the next available period of time. Have a positive and awesome day! Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile! Stunning things are all over! All the best!
Warning: Please, to consider, and do not intend to leave anonymous messages that anyway can be/will be considered spam. All the unsolicited messages (in commercial purpose or otherwise) will be deleted if their purpose is to be potentially harmful to this blog. Also, not allowed for commercial advertisement to let any unsolicited links!!
(NB/ So all the anonymous messages will be considered as *spam* by the system.)
I'm not sure how you could pick favorites as your posts are always so full of beauty and good thoughts. There were a couple here that I don't remember seeing and must have missed. I especially loved that canoe full of flowers! Happy New Year to you!
RăspundețiȘtergere*-* Glad you like the canoe with blooms... It's a pic made by chance, in a very sunny day! Thank you; Greetings to you and a Happy New Year, too!
Ștergerefrumoasa activitataea ta de blog!
RăspundețiȘtergerela cat mai multe postari care sa aduca bucurie si placere, atât tie ca autor cât si vizitatorilor tai! ^-^
Multumesc frumos, Carmen! Apreciez enorm gandurile transmise si sper ca intr-o zi, sa ne revedem in blogosfera! Imi lipsesc postarile tale, prin care voiajam, ma plimbam sau vedeam diverse locuri ori lucruri!
Ștergere*-* Imbratisari si multumiri, inca o data! Si start bun in saptamana care a inceput, dint-un ianuarie primavaratic, insorit si tot mai cald!
:-*
ȘtergereBeautiful celebrations.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much!
ȘtergereLovely shots. And congratulations on your two years of blogging.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much!
ȘtergereGreat lighting in the pics. Loved scrolling down through them.Happy new year to you!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much! A happy New Year, too!
ȘtergereHello Alexa, Happy 3rd Blog anniversary. I love your travel postcards from 2015. Your kitty is adorable, lovely flowers and canoe. I wish you all the best in 2016, I look forward to your blog posts. Have a happy week ahead!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so, so much, Eileen! I'll try to write more this year; I have some ideas and travels to write about, too!...
ȘtergereA happy week, to you, too!
Hi! I enjoyed your mosaic photos very much. I like you No.3 photo especially. Thanks for sharing.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you very much, Minoru Saito! I'm trying to make collages to express the joy, to capture positivity...No.3 is about friendship: "Friend is the one who is holding your hand, but actually he is touching your soul"... Thank you, again!
ȘtergereI agree with Sallie..Your posts are all so alive and full of your love of life. It would be fun to meet you in person...Michelle
RăspundețiȘtergereOh my...Dear Michelle, it's so nice to know your lovely expressed thought; I appreciate so, so much!! and about my posts...
ȘtergereBut your yard is for sure part of paradise, so alive, so full of creatures and mirific one, part of the world captured in stunning instants! Glad that we've met on this amazing blogosphere and also at your "Nature Notes", weekly... hope one day to have the possibility to meet in person! till then my warm greetings, as always!
A atinge o tinta este bine. Dar sunt atatea posibilitati greu de ales!
RăspundețiȘtergereDrumul insa pana acolo, oriunde ar fi acel acolo este, cred, mult mai frumos, pentru ca este insasi viata, zbaterea, speranta, cautarea, bucuria descoperirilor, visul...
O zi minunata sa ai!
Cat adevar!! Optiunea de a alege; printre toate aspectele pe care le-ati enumerat! "Drumul" nu este liniar, iar pozitivitatea trebuie sa razbata, sa iasa la lumina...
ȘtergereMa bucura sa va cunosc gandurile asa de frumos exprimate, ma bucur sa va fi intalnit in blogosfera.
O zi minunata, asemenea si o saptamana placuta, in continuare!
Alexa, in your travels you have discovered so many lovely architectural treasures and I thank you for sharing them this week. I hope that your life is constantly filled with treasures.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much!indeed, you're right: life should be "constantly filled with treasures"... How lovely you said this!!
ȘtergereGreetings from a sunny january!
What lovely and diverse photos!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so, so much, Bettyl! Greetings!
ȘtergereCongratulations on a another year of beautiful blog offerings Alexa! Thanks so much for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro ♥
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you, to you, too, Laura! Warm Greetings!
ȘtergereWhat a wonderful review! Thanks for so many great and thoughtful , poetic postings, I'm not the big commentator... -
RăspundețiȘtergereCongrats to the anniversary and have a nice weekend
Thank you so much for your thought expressed, Mascha! Warm greetings!
ȘtergereKeep up the good work:)!
RăspundețiȘtergereAll the best!
Thank you so, so much! Warm greetings and all the best, too!
ȘtergereAttractive post!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you very much! Warm greetings!
ȘtergereCongratulations on two years! Great macro shots.
RăspundețiȘtergereHappy blogging anniversary! I wish you many more happy years of blogging.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you for your continued support of the Floral Friday Fotos meme.
Congratulations!
RăspundețiȘtergereThanks for joining us on the Friday Greens meme!