Sursa/sources of video/info/lyrics: Internet &Wikipedia; Ted
More to read on : e-Media; Written e-Press.
All is well...
I enjoy travelling and documenting to find out new & old things, to see world and people with one drop of positive attitude... from a huge sense of wonder... But before all, it was William Blake who beautifully said it:
"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour. (...)
Fragments from "Auguries of Innocence".
Also, "It’s never too late (...) to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same; there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." excerpt by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Thanks for coming by my blog and for your fantastic thoughts and comments!! I appreciate your precious invested time in the reading of my posts and I'll visit you, as soon as I can, in the next available period of time. Have a positive and awesome day! Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile! Stunning things are all over! All the best!
Warning:
Please, to consider, and do not intend to leave anonymous messages that anyway can be/will be considered spam. All the unsolicited messages (in commercial purpose or otherwise) will be deleted if their purpose is to be potentially harmful to this blog. Also, not allowed for commercial advertisement to let any unsolicited links!!
(NB/ So all the anonymous messages will be considered as *spam* by the system.)
Nice series of shots. Thanks for popping by http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/10/beach-walk-at-sunrise.html to link up!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much for your wonderful place at image-in-ing, Sue!
ȘtergereCât sunt de frumosi acesti prieteni blanosi! ce priviri blânde au! Sunteti o familie mare si fericita!
RăspundețiȘtergerepupici si îmbratisari :-* Savurati fiecare zi cu soare a acestei frumoase toamne!
PS: mozaicul este... o poezie! O lume magica, acolo în gradina ta!
Chiar...e familia extinsa cu copii "blanosi" ai surorii!!*_* Mi-ar placea sa am o gradina; dar, ma bucur, intotdeauna de frumusetile din jur, de natura, atunci cand am sau se ivesc, ocazional, momente de acest gen!
ȘtergerePupici cu drag!
Enigmatica mea prietena ,de aunde ai atatea necuvantatoare? Eu stiu de un motan,dar vad ca sunt mult mai multe aici.Te pup cu drag,
RăspundețiȘtergereDa, unul! Si ce baiat rasfatat!! Acestea sunt "necuvantatoarele" surorii... Cu drag, pup si eu!
ȘtergereWhat adorable shots of the animals!
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you! They are indeed so adorable!
ȘtergereCe frumosi sunt prietenii nostri necuvantatori.
RăspundețiȘtergereIar expresia ochilor lor este uneori fabuloasa!
Happy WW!
Par a fi intr-o conversatie... Intr-adevar se dovedesc a fi prieteni buni! Multumesc de vizita! Happy WW, asemenea!
ȘtergereO zi bună să ai !
RăspundețiȘtergereTe invit să vezi "CAPRICIILE TOAMNEI" în Bălgradul de azi.
Neaparat vin sa vad. O zi buna, asemenea!
ȘtergerePrecious furry babes!
RăspundețiȘtergereLovely!
RăspundețiȘtergereMany thanks for participating in the Friday Greens meme.
What a great variety of furry characters. Love the staring eyes of the cat.
RăspundețiȘtergereI love your first black and white cat photo - that face is adorable!
RăspundețiȘtergerePretty doggies and kitty! Wonderful photos. Thanks for visiting and the comment. Enjoy your weekend!
RăspundețiȘtergereHi! They are very cute. I can see many expressive their faces from your photos. It's very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
RăspundețiȘtergereWonderful photos! I'm a dog person, but I must admit that your cat is gorgeous. :-)
RăspundețiȘtergereWow, cute dogs and cats! I like to see their eyes!smile!
RăspundețiȘtergereWonderful, exquisite photos!
RăspundețiȘtergereMultumesc pentru vizite, mi-a facut placere ca ai trecut pe la mine! Te pup si iti doresc si eu tie o saptamana frumoasa!
RăspundețiȘtergereCu drag!
Wonderful photos of the animals. I have two well loved tabby cats here . Michelle
RăspundețiȘtergereOh Alexa... I love all the cute animals....I have two cats here and one is in my lap...so cute...Michelle
RăspundețiȘtergereI really like these dog and kittu photos!
RăspundețiȘtergereVery cute critters.
RăspundețiȘtergereWonderful!
RăspundețiȘtergereLove that smokey colored kitty!
RăspundețiȘtergere