1decembrie 2014 - Ziua Naţională a României (Romanian National Day)
Wordless: Images from Summer Holiday in july,
St. Andrew Day Celebration,
December 1st .
From Did You Know Category:
An interesting article that I've read, in november. I've chosen an excerpt from it and if you're interesting just click, below, to read about "writing " and to discover more info:
"Switch perspectives. Those who benefit the most can see the event through other people’s eyes."*
noun
a mixture or blend.
Translations of amalgam
noun/substantiv: amalgam
amalgam: blend, congeries
adunătură: mishmash, gathering, amalgam, heap, hotchpotch, hodge-podge
*Sursa/Source of excerpts/info: Time/internet.
I Heart Macro
Mosaic Monday
Nature Notes with Michelle
Reconnect With Nature
Our World
Miercurea fara Cuvinte cu Carmen,
Wordless Wednesday
Wordless on Tuesday,
Wednesday Around The World
Ruby Tuesday
Our Beautiful World



zile cu soare, zapada, muzica de suflet, clatite si pisicute dragalase... un mozaic superb ne-ai prezentat!
RăspundețiȘtergereUn start bun în luna decembrie îti doresc! :-*
Greetings from Dubai! Really enjoyed going through your blog. Have a great week ahead! Will be back soon...
RăspundețiȘtergereShantana
Each of your collages is special for template and content Alexa. Amalgam is not a word I was familiar with and must remember it when playing Scrabble some time.
RăspundețiȘtergereThanks for linking to Mosaic Monday and a happy national day to you.
A very interesting statement about writing. I taught writing at a small university for 18 years, so I know this statement to be true as students who wrote from their hearts often were able to resolve conflicts that they struggled with for some time. Writing does help us heal. I am glad that you reminded us of that.
RăspundețiȘtergereBeautiful cloudy summer skies. I hope you had a wonderful National Day. We celebrate ours on Saturday.
RăspundețiȘtergereThe light you've captured is lovely.
RăspundețiȘtergereLove the quote of the present, so true! And the first photo collage with the beautiful skies... Thank you for sharing with us at OBW!
RăspundețiȘtergereBeautiful!:)
RăspundețiȘtergereHave a nice day!
Thank you for including the link to the article about writing, Alexa! It's a very interesting read...and helpful too!
RăspundețiȘtergereEsti o enciclopedie pe o pagina.Nu ma ispiti cu clatitele.A nins si la noi destul.Te pup!
RăspundețiȘtergereDecember isn't all that bad :-)
RăspundețiȘtergereVery intriguing, all of it, from your beautiful landscape to the interesting philosophy about writing. I know that when I write, I feel both creatively charged and emotionally cleansed.
RăspundețiȘtergereThanks for sharing and happy December, Alexa!
Poppy
Thanks for sharing your lovely photos with OBW, Alexa
RăspundețiȘtergereNice article, enjoyed visiting your blog, best regard from Belgium
RăspundețiȘtergereI agree with the article as I think writing helps us to think about our feelings and to deal with them better especially if there has been some type of trauma..I also like this quote you used "Those who benefit the most can see the event through other people’s eyes."*. And I enjoyed your photo collages and the great thought you put into it...Michelle
RăspundețiȘtergereLa multi ani de Sf. Nicolae! sper ca ai fost cuminte si ai ghetele pline cu dulciuri! ☺
RăspundețiȘtergereGreat quote! And super shots from the sky! Thank your for sharing all your photos with us at "OBW"
RăspundețiȘtergereFrumoase ganduri!
RăspundețiȘtergereO iarna frumoasa iti doresc!
Buna dimineata la Mos Ajun!
RăspundețiȘtergereSarbatori fericite, sanatate si numai bucurii!
----------★
----------**
---------*o*
--------*♥*o*
-------***o***
------**o**♥*o*
-----**♥**o**o**
----**o**♥***♥*o*
---*****♥*o**o****
--**♥**o*****o**♥**
-******o*****♥**o***
****o***♥**o***o***♥*
-----____!_!____
-----\_________/---