O zi insorita de mai, la inceput, dis-de -dimineata! / A Sunny Day of May ... in the morning!
Mirror... "mirroring on the road"...
Pe drum... stropi destul de mari! / On the road... quite large raindrops!
Detaliu in macro. Pictura murala la Manastirea Ratesti, Buzau.
Detail in macro. At Ratesti Monastery. Buzau County.
Mirroring... "mirroring in water"...
Under the arch of entrance... my sister and her camera, also!!
La Manastirea Ratesti, Buzau. Intrarea. / Entrance. At Ratesti Monastery. Buzau County
Arhiva foto privată/ Private Photo Archive
For an enlarged format or view, please, click on the first photo.
NB. In curand si povestirile unei zile de drumetii din luna mai.. la Vulcanii Noroiosi, Paclele Mari, Buzau, Zona Berca-Arbanasi, dar si alte locuri.
Soon... I'll tell you the story... about a short trip at "Mud Vulcanoes - Large Gloom"(situated in the sub-carpathians at Buzau, Berca-Arbanasi area, plus other places.

Splendida fotografia cu fantana! Toate sunt frumoase dar asta e deosebita!:)
RăspundețiȘtergereSora mea a vazut "scena" - prima, trebuie sa spun... intr-adevar un loc deosebit!! Toate cele bune, Ileana!
ȘtergereHi Alexa,
RăspundețiȘtergereWhat gorgeous shots you're sharing today. Thanks for playing today.
Have a Happy Blue Monday!
Happy about it! Thanks, Sally and hope you're fine and well! Have a Happy Blue Monday, too!
ȘtergereLovely place to visit. I love the cows and the gorgeous scenery. The muddy volcanoes are interesting.. Wonderful images, thanks for linking up to my critter party. Enjoy your new week!
RăspundețiȘtergereIndeed - the vulcanoes and, also, the picturesque landscapes are so interesting and I hope to dedicate to them more pages... Thankful, too, Eileen and have a sunny week!
ȘtergereWonderful spring shots.
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you so much! This spring is quite amazing...
ȘtergereOh I love seeing the world through these photos ... beautiful places ... Thanks so very much for sharing at Our Beautiful World!!
RăspundețiȘtergereSo glad to know your thoughts related to this... Indeed - such beautiful places on this planet and soon I'll share more photo instants with more details! Thank you, Ros, for appreciation! Have a sunny Spring week!
Ștergerean interesting and varied series
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you kindly!
ȘtergereMud volcanoes sound and appear fascinating. Beautiful sceneic images.
RăspundețiȘtergereSoon I'll do the posts about these places and a documentation about it. Thanks so much for appreciation! All the best, Gemma!
ȘtergereBeautiful photos, very interesting to see.
RăspundețiȘtergereSo true... these places are so beautiful and so interesting from geophysical point of view, I presume... All the best, Gunilla!
ȘtergereHello Alexa, great shots especially from the Vulcan landscape, i think is soo interesting to see in reality. Thanks for sharing this great pictures with us at "Our Beautiful World"
RăspundețiȘtergereThank you, Manuela and I hope to do a serie of posts with lots of photos to show you the wonders... In reality looks quite like a "selenar" land seen ... All the best!
ȘtergereBeautiful serie. The first photo is awesome!
RăspundețiȘtergereThis field with colza culture... so large as it can be seen - in a beautiful mix with the sky. Glad to find out about your thoughts... All the best!
ȘtergereMi-am dorit foarte mult sa vad vulcanii noroiosi dar n-am mai ajuns... :-(
RăspundețiȘtergereFoarte frumoase pozele tale, cu campul de rapita m-ai dat gata! :-)
Toate cele bune, Alexa!
Beautiful photography!
RăspundețiȘtergereGreat shots. I'd love to see inside the monastery.
RăspundețiȘtergereWow. Lots going on in your post Alexa! As we would say, " a jam-packed" post for Nature Notes. Beautiful skies you are having and it really looks like May is a beautiful month where you live. Thank you for linking into Nature Notes... Michelle
RăspundețiȘtergeregreat pic and nice shot
RăspundețiȘtergerehttp://purnomosymb19.blogspot.com/2014/05/perjuangan-untuk-selembar-tiket.html
The place has beautiful and scenic landscapes.
RăspundețiȘtergereWonderful trip, wonderful shots.
RăspundețiȘtergereThanks for stopping by :)
I enjoyed your Romanian travels, I haven't seen mud volcanoes before, very interesting, and the buildings and decorative ceiling. I liked the purple sky in the photo of the cattle.
RăspundețiȘtergereVery nice shots with dramatic sky
RăspundețiȘtergereSo sorry for my belated comment. Wonderful picturesque view from your country♡♡♡ Volcano and so on!!! I wish I could see your exotic country♪
RăspundețiȘtergereSending you Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
Ahhh, so much beauty! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro… week 52 opens tonight:-)
RăspundețiȘtergereVery interesting photos. Thank you for sharing them.
RăspundețiȘtergere