vineri, 3 mai 2013

My hobby...Korean Cuisine: Bibimbap, Bulgogi, Kimchi, Yangnyeom Tongdak & Dakbokkeumtang


      I have to thank so much to Maangchi's Blog for posting a day ago a photo of my own recipe version of Bibimbap with Dwaeji Bulgogi (mixed rice with vegetables and meat)!  


      So, I hope that what I've done  following her recipe it is quite well done and it looks also tasty... I'm watching with such a pleasure her videos / recipes and I must say that only having a little bit of courage and energy, lots of imagination and fun - everyone can at least to try to improve culinary skills from korean traditional & specific cuisine!! I'm so grateful that I had the chance to find out her blog & recipes and I really apreciate her willingness to share with us so many things related with the korean culture!






here's the pic..  
                  All started by watching Korean dramas (starting years ago with Dae Jang Geum also known as: Jewel in the Palace) where "The main themes are her perseverance and the portrayal of traditional Korean culture, including Korean royal court cuisine and traditional medicine"....

                  Then - actually some months ago - I tried to find out the recipe of kimchi . Instead of this I found out her recipe (nb. Maangchi's recipe) of chicken stew...so familiar to me, but in korean it is called Dakbokkeumtang Dak galbi or Spicy Braised Chicken... And I did it!!!






  
After a while - I started to think at Kimchi
  and... you see...I followed all the indications said in Maangchi easy kimchi recipe and, also, in the one called Emergency Kimchi!!


                             
      Finally: what can I say...I took time and I tried to do  Yangnyeom Tongdak (Seasoned fried chicken or Deep fried chicken nuggets)...so tasty - indeed!!!  

               




   Followed by Dwaeji Bulgogi or 
Korean Spicy Fried Pork...  
   

wrap dwaeji bulgogi in green lettuce with hot spicy rice,

vegetables, hot-hot chilli pepper paste and sesame seeds

                 In the summer I promised to cook the red pepper paste also known in korean as  Gochujang... In our traditional kitchen there is a product quite similar (pastă de ardei iute / hot chilli pepper paste) - so maybe I'll do a fusion.
hot hot hot!!! - so spicy pepper sauce (chilli pepper powder, pepper, salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinaigre)
                  All I do it's a hobby... a way to spice up my culinary habits... a way to add colors in everyday recipes & foods...

                So - all my recipes are just made by passion... and I admit that I'm so in love with the korean cuisine... I'm " a Home Chef" according to what I read in an article about the ethnic cooking... almost I hope...LOL!!! That's funny...

                Also If you have enough time maybe you'll read about "foreign imports – unexpected flavours" - an article about "new foods next food trends,  in fact they’re typically traditional foods but exported far enough away that the commonplace transforms into the exotic"...

Nota Bene: In the end - please try to follow the real recipes, the original ones... confirmed to be traditional... just the way I done it... and If your passion is so big... then it's just ok... to let the imagination free and cook "as you like"... or to ask the real Chefs for culinary advices...
   and my passion extends to the french kitchen, english, italian, indian, actually the whole world cuisine...
                                           
                      ....the result of your cuisine passion - it's up to you.... or in latin: "de gustibus non est disputandum" ( meaning In matters of taste, there can be no disputes) !!! right?...
     A huge THANK YOU to my mom, also... she's the first culinary  "Chef" of my life!


Stay positive, today, tomorrow and always! 
Rămâi pozitiv, astăzi, mâine și întotdeauna!

Arhiva foto/video privată/ Private photos/video archive.
Click to see enlarged views.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Thanks for coming by my blog and for your fantastic thoughts and comments!! I appreciate your precious invested time in the reading of my posts and I'll visit you, as soon as I can, in the next available period of time. Have a positive and awesome day! Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile! Stunning things are all over! All the best!

Warning:
Please, to consider, and do not intend to leave anonymous messages that anyway can be/will be considered spam. All the unsolicited messages (in commercial purpose or otherwise) will be deleted if their purpose is to be potentially harmful to this blog. Also, not allowed for commercial advertisement to let any unsolicited links!!

(NB/ So all the anonymous messages will be considered as *spam* by the system.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...