luni, 11 ianuarie 2016

Celebrare. Celebration in 2016.



Last year at the celebration of two years of blogging I've said this:
" my favorite essay is not already written. It will appear, for sure, when I'll find a good subject, a theme or a good photo shot, an interesting idea or who knows? Inspiration... creativity... something in between!" And I've made a short list with my favourites posts from 2013 to 2015.
But now... I'm still thinking... I'm still looking of... a good subject, a good theme, a good photo capture... and a very interesting idea. 
Who knows...
All that matters, it is that I'm still searching... and I'm hoping to have results, best results...

 Till then I'll look into the list of the posts of 2015 and I'll make a review with those of which I can consider them to be somehow special to my soul.

First of all, last year I've created a serie called "Timeless", a serie called "Soul journeys through memories.  Călătorii de suflet." and a serie named "One picture or more... From time to time."
And of course I'll continue with these ones and perhaps I'll add more posts on various subjects. Time will decide...
And now, coming back to the post made a year ago, I'll say again: 
"if I could choose one or two essays or even five for an ideal list, then... 
Let's see... it could it be like the list below":
(see the list below)

1. From the category "Timeless"

A post about an event, so popular, called "Night of Museums".
Click the link to read more.

"Friend is the one who is holding your hand, but actually, he is touching your heart!"



"I hope you'll not make a funny face,
When I'll show you a joyful place...
Of modern pieces of arts,

of many inner and hidden thoughts,
of so strange and, also, pretty views of lives
brought to surface and presented in bright lights! 

Lots of items, things, details and aspects...

from the enlightened and sunny skillful minds,
The art seen as a "life parade", in these nights,
who are meant to open the people's hearts....
So, I hope you'll not make a funny face,
When I'll show you this joyful place..." 
Hope By AlexaT




2. From the category of "Soul journeys through memories.  Călătorii de suflet.": 

The Sculptural Ensemble of Constantin Brâncuși at Târgu Jiu is an homage to the Romanian heroes of the First World War. The ensemble comprises three sculptures: the Table of Silence, the Gate of the Kiss and the The Infinity Column, on an axis 1,300 m (4,250 ft) long, oriented west to east. The Ensemble is considered to be one of the great works of 20th century outdoor sculpture. ((The Ensemble had been inaugurated on 27 October 1938.))
Click the link to read more.

A post with photo instants with wonderful places from my last year's travels. 
I'll write, for sure, about them this year in ample posts.
"Târgoviște (alternative spelling: Tîrgoviște; Romanian pronunciation: [tɨr.ˈɡo.viʃ.te]) is a city in Romania, being the county seat of the Dâmbovița County. It is situated on the right bank of the Ialomiţa River. At the 2011 census Târgoviște had a population of 73,964,[1] making it the 26th largest city in Romania. One of the most important cities in the history of Wallachia, it was its capital between the early 15th century and the 16th century.""Târgovişte este un municipiu, reşedinţa de judeţ şi cel mai mare oraş al judeţului Dâmboviţa (Muntenia, România). Are o populaţie de aproximativ 89.000 de locuitori. Reşedinţă domnească şi capitală între 1396 şi 1714, oraşul a deţinut mai bine de trei secole statutul de cel mai important centru economic, politico-militar şi cultural-artistic al Ţării Româneşti."  Read more on Wikipedia

Along Danube. De-a lungul Dunării.

3.  From the category "One picture or more... From time to time.":

Click the link to read more.

Am văzut…

"I saw… That  beauty  in a corner of the heaven was; there it was.  Amazed I've looked at the color and I felt right then  all the heat that seemed to clearly emanate.  I hurried to catch with my thought, the ambient. My heart was filled with the floating smell  of those frail and so chic blooms...   around me aligned so well..."  ...  I saw… And in the wonder pictured, I remained with no response. I've seen or not? All the beauty that  in a corner of the heaven was;  And it seemed it was..."  Fragment.  A tentative of translation of the lyrics above.
 Frumusețea aninată’n  colț de rai ce acol’ era.
Am privit uimit culoarea și am simțit,
Apoi, căldura ce părea a emana.
M-am grăbit să prind cu gândul, ambientul.
 Cordu-mi se umplea de mireasma plutitoare
A firavelor cochete înșirate împrejur…
M-am grăbit să sorb cu văzul, să adulmec
rând pe rând, mlădioasele , -ncoronate…
 Aliniate ori împrăștiate-n câte-un rond ocol,
Tanțose, de a lor alură de crăiese îmbujorate
Răsfirate-n zeci de tufe… făr’ de soț, parol…
Am văzut…
Și-n minunea înfățisată am rămas făr’ de răspuns.

Am văzut ori ba?
“Frumusețea aninată’n  colț de rai ce acol’ era…”
By Alexa T


"I saw… 
That  beauty  in a corner of the heaven was; there it was...  
Amazed I've looked at the color and I felt right then  
all the heat that seemed to clearly emanate.  
I hurried to catch with my thought, the ambient. 
My heart was filled with the floating smell  
from those frail and so chic blooms...   
Around me aligned so well..." 
 (...)  I saw… 
And in the wonder imagined, 
I remained with no response. 
Have I seen... or not? 
All the beauty that  in a corner of the heaven was; 
And it seemed it was..."  
Fragment.  A tentative of translation of the lyrics above.

4.  From the category of "Instant photo": 

Unele momente de primăvară, unele momente de bucurie.
Click the link to read more.

"Serendipity * means a "fortunate happenstance" or "pleasant surprise". It was coined by Horace Walpole in 1754. In a letter he wrote to a friend Walpole explained an unexpected discovery he had made by reference to a Persian fairy tale, The Three Princes of Serendip. The princes, he told his correspondent, were “always making discoveries, by accidents and sagacity, of things which they were not in quest of”. Wikipedia


5.  From the category "A mix of thoughts":

Click the link to read more.

"Etymology" The first noted use of "serendipity" (meaning pleasant surprise) in the English language was by Horace Walpole (1717–1797). In a letter to Horace Mann (dated 28 January 1754) he said he formed it from the Persian fairy tale The Three Princes of Serendip, whose heroes "were always making discoveries, by accidents and sagacity, of things they were not in quest of". The name stems from Serendip, an old name for Sri Lanka (aka Ceylon), from Tamil Ceralamdivu, Sanskrit Simhaladvipa and Arabic Sarandīp (سرندیپ). Parts of Sri Lanka were under the rule of Tamil kings for extended periods of time in history. Kings of Kerala, India (Cheranadu) were called Ceran Kings and divu, tivu or dheep means island, the island belonging to the Chera King was called Cherandeep, hence Sarandib by Arab traders.  The structure of serendipity Serendipity is not just a matter of a random event, nor can it be taken simply as a synonym for "a happy accident" (Ferguson, 1999; Khan, 1999), "finding out things without being searching for them" (Austin, 2003), or "a pleasant surprise" (Tolson, 2004) ..

Arhiva foto privată/ Private photos archive.
Click to see enlarged views.

Series of photo instants, 
up-close & collages in color and/or black & white. 
Visions.

2016©AlexaT
GândCălător.blogspot.com


From Did You Know Category:

*Sursa/source of video: Internet/ you tube; 
"Shots of Awe" - Jason Silva: About "World in a Sentence".
& below:
Ziglar.com, Spirit Sciense, Lessonslearnedinlife.com






Have a positive and awesome year of 2016! 
Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile! 
Stunning things are all over! 





From my collection of photo instants. Postcards. Ilustrate.
Hope you'll enjoy these postcards as much as myself.
January 2016. Postcards. Ilustrate
3 Years of  blogging
2013-2016, January, 10

Stay positive, today, tomorrow and always! 
Rămâi pozitiv, astăzi, mâine și întotdeauna!
So, very thankful, each and every day, to be inspired...
All is well...


Gladly shared with:
Miercurea fără cuvinte alături de Carmen
Viewing Nature with Eileen
The Weekend in Black&White

34 de comentarii:

  1. I'm not sure how you could pick favorites as your posts are always so full of beauty and good thoughts. There were a couple here that I don't remember seeing and must have missed. I especially loved that canoe full of flowers! Happy New Year to you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. *-* Glad you like the canoe with blooms... It's a pic made by chance, in a very sunny day! Thank you; Greetings to you and a Happy New Year, too!

      Ștergere
  2. frumoasa activitataea ta de blog!
    la cat mai multe postari care sa aduca bucurie si placere, atât tie ca autor cât si vizitatorilor tai! ^-^

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Multumesc frumos, Carmen! Apreciez enorm gandurile transmise si sper ca intr-o zi, sa ne revedem in blogosfera! Imi lipsesc postarile tale, prin care voiajam, ma plimbam sau vedeam diverse locuri ori lucruri!
      *-* Imbratisari si multumiri, inca o data! Si start bun in saptamana care a inceput, dint-un ianuarie primavaratic, insorit si tot mai cald!

      Ștergere
  3. Lovely shots. And congratulations on your two years of blogging.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Great lighting in the pics. Loved scrolling down through them.Happy new year to you!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Hello Alexa, Happy 3rd Blog anniversary. I love your travel postcards from 2015. Your kitty is adorable, lovely flowers and canoe. I wish you all the best in 2016, I look forward to your blog posts. Have a happy week ahead!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you so, so much, Eileen! I'll try to write more this year; I have some ideas and travels to write about, too!...
      A happy week, to you, too!

      Ștergere
  6. Hi! I enjoyed your mosaic photos very much. I like you No.3 photo especially. Thanks for sharing.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you very much, Minoru Saito! I'm trying to make collages to express the joy, to capture positivity...No.3 is about friendship: "Friend is the one who is holding your hand, but actually he is touching your soul"... Thank you, again!

      Ștergere
  7. I agree with Sallie..Your posts are all so alive and full of your love of life. It would be fun to meet you in person...Michelle

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Oh my...Dear Michelle, it's so nice to know your lovely expressed thought; I appreciate so, so much!! and about my posts...
      But your yard is for sure part of paradise, so alive, so full of creatures and mirific one, part of the world captured in stunning instants! Glad that we've met on this amazing blogosphere and also at your "Nature Notes", weekly... hope one day to have the possibility to meet in person! till then my warm greetings, as always!

      Ștergere
  8. A atinge o tinta este bine. Dar sunt atatea posibilitati greu de ales!
    Drumul insa pana acolo, oriunde ar fi acel acolo este, cred, mult mai frumos, pentru ca este insasi viata, zbaterea, speranta, cautarea, bucuria descoperirilor, visul...
    O zi minunata sa ai!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Cat adevar!! Optiunea de a alege; printre toate aspectele pe care le-ati enumerat! "Drumul" nu este liniar, iar pozitivitatea trebuie sa razbata, sa iasa la lumina...
      Ma bucura sa va cunosc gandurile asa de frumos exprimate, ma bucur sa va fi intalnit in blogosfera.
      O zi minunata, asemenea si o saptamana placuta, in continuare!

      Ștergere
  9. Alexa, in your travels you have discovered so many lovely architectural treasures and I thank you for sharing them this week. I hope that your life is constantly filled with treasures.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you so much!indeed, you're right: life should be "constantly filled with treasures"... How lovely you said this!!
      Greetings from a sunny january!

      Ștergere
  10. Congratulations on a another year of beautiful blog offerings Alexa! Thanks so much for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. What a wonderful review! Thanks for so many great and thoughtful , poetic postings, I'm not the big commentator... -
    Congrats to the anniversary and have a nice weekend

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you so much for your thought expressed, Mascha! Warm greetings!

      Ștergere
  12. Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you so, so much! Warm greetings and all the best, too!

      Ștergere
  13. Congratulations on two years! Great macro shots.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Happy blogging anniversary! I wish you many more happy years of blogging.
    Thank you for your continued support of the Floral Friday Fotos meme.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Congratulations!
    Thanks for joining us on the Friday Greens meme!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thanks for coming by my blog and for your fantastic thoughts and comments!! I appreciate your precious invested time in the reading of my posts and I'll visit you, as soon as I can, in the next available period of time. Have a positive and awesome day! Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile! Stunning things are all over! All the best!

Warning:
Please, to consider, and do not intend to leave anonymous messages that anyway can be/will be considered spam. All the unsolicited messages (in commercial purpose or otherwise) will be deleted if their purpose is to be potentially harmful to this blog. Also, not allowed for commercial advertisement to let any unsolicited links!!

(NB/ So all the anonymous messages will be considered as *spam* by the system.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...