marți, 17 februarie 2015

Timeless (3) At dusk.

"Yesteryear...odinioară ..."
Timeless (3) "A year ago; At dusk; Yesteryear...odinioară" ...


"Say "cheese" while looking to the golden sun, and smile at sunset, with no tears in eyes, to replace the hidden scars... "

Sursa/Source: Lyrics/Dictionary; Internet   "Where has that old friend gone Lost in a February song Tell him it won't be long Til he opens his eyes, opens his eyes  Where is that simple day Before colors broke into shades And how did I ever fade Into this life, into this life  And I never want to let you down Forgive me if I slip away Sometimes it's hard to find the ground Cause I keep on falling as I try to get away From this crazy world  And I never want to let you down Forgive me if I slip away When all that I've known is lost and found I promise you I, I'll come back to you one day  Where has that old friend gone Lost in a February song Tell him it won't be long Til he opens his eyes, opens his eyes".

Arhiva foto privată/ Private photos archive.
Click to see enlarged views.
Project/serie:Timeless  (3) "A year ago; At dusk; Yesteryear...odinioară" ...

Definitions of ago
adverb
(used after a measurement of time) before the present; earlier.
"he went years ago"
synonyms: in the past, before, earlier, back, since, previously, heretofore, yesteryear
See also: 
long ago, years ago, long time ago, a long time ago, some time ago, 
not long ago, a few days ago, just a moment ago, two days ago, three years ago
Translation of ago
Yesteryear/ odinioară
Definitions of dusk
noun
the darker stage of twilight.
"dusk was falling rapidly"
synonyms: twilight, nightfall, sunset, sundown, evening, close of day, semidarkness, gloom, murkiness, gloaming, eventide
verb
grow dark.
"he saw the lights blaze in the dusking sky"
adjective
shadowy, dim, or dark.
"She refused to be startled by the shifting dusk shadows."

See also
at dusk, from dawn to dusk

Translations of dusk
noun/substantiv: 
amurg: twilight, dusk, sunset, afterglow, candlelight, nightfall
crepuscul: twilight, dusk, crepuscule, crepuscle, gloaming
înserare: dusk, twilight, nightfall, duskiness
întunecare: darkening, darkness, dusk, gloominess, sombreness, lower
întunecime: darkness, blackness, gloom, gloominess, dimness, dusk
seară: evening, night, dusk, twilight, dew-fall, dark
semiobscuritate: dimness, dusk, semiobscurity
verb
a se însera: dusk
adjective
creponat: dusk
crepuscular: twilight, crepuscular, dusk, twilit, darkling


                                     Sursa/Source: Lyrics/Dictionary; Internet
 "Where has that old friend gone
Lost in a February song
Tell him it won't be long
Til he opens his eyes, opens his eyes
Where is that simple day
Before colors broke into shades
And how did I ever fade
Into this life, into this life
And I never want to let you down
Forgive me if I slip away
Sometimes it's hard to find the ground
Cause I keep on falling as I try to get away
From this crazy world
And I never want to let you down
Forgive me if I slip away
When all that I've known is lost and found
I promise you I, I'll come back to you one day.
***

Stay positive, today, tomorrow and always! 
Rămâi pozitiv, astăzi, mâine și întotdeauna!

Gladly shared with

16 comentarii:

  1. It's a peaceful feeling viewing your photos taken at dusk...and the time when the gnomes start to play I think!
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday Alexa.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Oh my. The leaf, tree, sky photos was sooo beautiful. The dark against the color is so pretty and reminds me that there are beautiful things to see even in winter. Thank you for linking into Nature Notes Alexa... Michelle

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hello Alexa, your images are beautiful. The dusk scene with the tree silhouetted is just lovely. Have a happy day!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Alexa, thank you so much for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro and for the wonderfully kind comments you left on my blog. I am so grateful we are connected.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Amazing photos. I've always found dusk to be the most beautiful time of day...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. oups
    tu as écrit un peu trop petit
    je reviendrai avec une loupe
    j'ai déjà admiré les jolies "cartes postales"

    Amitiés

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. These photos exude warmth. I like them very much, Alexa!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. wow... m-am îndragostit de imaginile acesta pe care le-ai prezentat aici! superbe! absolut supebe! pline de emotie si romantism!
    te îmbratisez si trimit pupici.
    De Dragobete, sa ai o seara romanica! ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. am uitat a spun ca videoclipul este perfect acestei postari... romantic si încarcat de emotie ♥

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thanks for coming by my blog and for your fantastic thoughts and comments!! I appreciate your precious invested time in the reading of my posts and I'll visit you, as soon as I can, in the next available period of time. Have a positive and awesome day! Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile! Stunning things are all over! All the best!

Warning:
Please, to consider, and do not intend to leave anonymous messages that anyway can be/will be considered spam. All the unsolicited messages (in commercial purpose or otherwise) will be deleted if their purpose is to be potentially harmful to this blog. Also, not allowed for commercial advertisement to let any unsolicited links!!

(NB/ So all the anonymous messages will be considered as *spam* by the system.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...