miercuri, 21 mai 2014

Today I choose joy!


So, gladly I'll choose to become a happy person with:
all the feelings of joy, thrill, emphaty, affection and so on,
little or large things,
small or big accomplishments,

daily moments when "sun will bring joy and moon will glow over  things and emotions like never before" in order to see fine aspects or details...








Sursa: lessonlearnedin life.com

          For instance, 
Sursa: lessonlearnedin life.com
If we could clapping with our own hands for a round of culinary plates... just by magic....
and instantly to appear from different cuisines... full of "saveur" and aromas...
some masterpieces of culinary art....

we, certainly, should pick those delights to transform an ordinary meal in to a special occasion to celebrate life, whatever if it is ordinary (as a routine) or extraordinary (by/through accomplishments)... with thankfulness and positivity that we can share our daily joys and, also, our sorrows, our hopes and thoughts of well!!


I'll use all the "basics spices and so known condiments", "fresh and old", "new or vintage", "clasical and modern fragrances", in a mix of choices...  to improve  and renew into self attitude...

I'll free myself from all negativity (mine or others)... and I'll always give a try to see the positive in me or others, to see things that can startles and to look always at the "... full "half of the glass"... ...
I'll do whatever is necessary - regarding the whole range of daily life aspects - to remain as friendly and in an understanding manner, as possible.... as long as they will come, in my path, invited or not (as a speaking expression)! 





What else?!...

As long as I have my family and my friends... I have everything...
As long as I can be joyful and be able to share happiness as It can be seen...

Whatever it is... about feelings or things... to be told....



It is said... time is a healer!

Today and always, from now on, I'll choose to be happy! 
And to celebrate life just the way it is...

Sursa: lessonlearnedin life.com

Sursa: lessonlearnedin life.com










After all,
we must remember that: 
everything is relative... 
and it is said: "de gustibus non disputandum"... 
as well: "life is too short" 
to let some small details to ruin our optimistic visions over existence... 

So, Today and Always I'll choose: joy!

Arhiva foto privată/ Private Photo Archive
          For an enlarged format or view, please, click on the first photo.

2 comentarii:

  1. What a wonderfully upbeat post. I love your philosophy and you are right.... Life is too short not to choose happiness...hug,,,, michelle

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Happy Birthday Alexa... I hope you have a wonderfully joy filled year.... Michelle

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Thanks for coming by my blog and for your fantastic thoughts and comments!! I appreciate your precious invested time in the reading of my posts and I'll visit you, as soon as I can, in the next available period of time. Have a positive and awesome day! Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile! Stunning things are all over! All the best!

Warning:
Please, to consider, and do not intend to leave anonymous messages that anyway can be/will be considered spam. All the unsolicited messages (in commercial purpose or otherwise) will be deleted if their purpose is to be potentially harmful to this blog. Also, not allowed for commercial advertisement to let any unsolicited links!!

(NB/ So all the anonymous messages will be considered as *spam* by the system.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...