miercuri, 12 martie 2014

"O iluzie de primăvară. A Spring Illusion."

Excerpts. Aproximate translation:  "Diafane, seminţe întrăripate, pe invizibile fire"...  "Diaphanous - winged seeds, on the invisible threads"...

"Văzduhul seminţe mişca"  
De Lucian Blaga din Volumul "Cântecul focului (1945 - 1957)"

"(...)Diafane, seminţe întrăripate,
pe invizibile fire,
zburau peste noi - din veac în altul purtate.
Aşa ne încearcă îndemn câteodată
spre crudă, spre sacra uimire.
Mai are încă - mai are substanţă natură.
şi-n asta nespusă risipă
a-nchipuirii dintre o clipă şi altă clipă,
totul nu poate să fie amăgire*.

Văzduhul seminţe mişca
spre ţinte doar undeva-n mituri
întrezărite.
Şi-n timp ce tu surâdeai, ca-n rituri
ţi-am pus un sărut în mijlocul palmei -
niciodată tu nu vei afla! -
ţi-am pus un sărut în calda paloare din palmă
pe linia vieţii, ce se-alegea."

Dictionary:
    illusion - noun/substantiv

*amăgire
delusion, illusion, pretense, cheating, pretence

nălucire
hallucination, illusion

înşelăciune
deception, fraud, deceit, hoax, guile, illusion

credinţă
faith, belief, allegiance, religion, creed, illusion



("Primul Patrar a inceput pe 8 martie 2014, la 15:30...") Instant din 11 martie 2014.The first quarter of the moon... up in the sky...

Excerpts. Aproximate translation:  "Şi-n timp ce tu surâdeai, ca-n rituri ţi-am pus un sărut în mijlocul palmei - niciodată tu nu vei afla! -  ţi-am pus un sărut în calda paloare din palmă pe linia vieţii, ce se-alegea."   "And while you smile, as in old rites -  I placed a kiss in the middle of your hand (palm)  - One that you'll not ever find it out!"-   "I've placed you a kiss in the warm and pale hand, on the lifeline,  what's a Choice"...
Arhiva foto privată/ Private Photo Archive
Click on the first photo for an enlarged format or view.



Excerpts. Aproximate translation:
 "Şi-n timp ce tu surâdeai, ca-n rituri
ţi-am pus un sărut în mijlocul palmei -
niciodată tu nu vei afla! -

ţi-am pus un sărut în calda paloare din palmă
pe linia vieţii, ce se-alegea."

"And while you smile, as in old rites -
I placed a kiss in the middle of your hand (palm)
- One that you'll not ever find it out!"-

 "I've placed you a kiss in the warm and pale hand, on the lifeline,
what's a Choice"...




                                          Gladly shared with:

                                                              Wednesday around the world
                                                             Little Things Thursdays
                                                             Ein stück himmel (a piece of heaven)
 


NB. Some updates are necessary.
I've been always so amazed about the fact that sun and moon, both of them, can share same moments in the sky...   At the time when I've seen this aspect of the moon I've been lucky enough... to have the camera with me...


For more info
Sursa foto calendar: "Observatorul Astronomic Vasile Urseanu".

Despre fazele lunii/ "Lunar Phases": (...) 

"Când se vede Luna?"

"De fapt aceasta se vede la fel de mult ziua ca și noaptea. Tot ce contează este poziția ei față de Soare. Dacă Luna se află în partea opusă Soarelui se vede toată noaptea, răsărind la apusul Soarelui. Dacă se află la 90° de Soare, se vede și ziua și seara. Dacă este la 270° de Soare se vede în ultima jumătate a nopții și în prima jumătate a zilei, iar dacă se află în dreptul Soarelui, evident se află pe cer odată cu acesta."

About the first quarter "moon". "(Astronomy) one of the four principal phases of the moon, occurring between new moon and full moon, when half of the lighted surface is visible from earth."

  Click to read about: Names of lunar phases on Wikipedia.













17 comentarii:

  1. I really like the quote by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Nice series of photographs.
    JM Illinois
    U.S.A,

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Răspunsuri
    1. I'm always so amazed that sun and moon, both of them can share same moments... (I've been lucky enough...to have the camera with me...)

      Ștergere
  3. What lovely moon shots, the sky is so blue! That old church bell makes the photos really nice.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Alexa -- I agree with your answer to my comment above. It always seems like magic when I see a daytime moon. I did read your more scientific explanation, but it still seems like magic ;>)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. I agree, too, and I'm pretty sure that... the magical sky it will be, more and more, lovely... as soon as the partial moon will become a full moon!!

      Ștergere
  5. I like the poem as I translated it..very pretty..I love taking photos of the moon but I am not very good at it. I have always loved looking at the stars and planets.. Thank you for linking into Nature Notes...Michelle

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. I like the poem as I translated it..very pretty..I love taking photos of the moon but I am not very good at it. I have always loved looking at the stars and planets.. Thank you for linking into Nature Notes...Michelle

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thanks so much for appreciation...
      nb. /mention: I am not very good.... of taking pictures of the moon but I'll do all I can... Thanks so much, again!

      Ștergere

Thanks for coming by my blog and for your fantastic thoughts and comments!! I appreciate your precious invested time in the reading of my posts and I'll visit you, as soon as I can, in the next available period of time. Have a positive and awesome day! Be joyful, amazing and never give up to smile! Stunning things are all over! All the best!

Warning:
Please, to consider, and do not intend to leave anonymous messages that anyway can be/will be considered spam. All the unsolicited messages (in commercial purpose or otherwise) will be deleted if their purpose is to be potentially harmful to this blog. Also, not allowed for commercial advertisement to let any unsolicited links!!

(NB/ So all the anonymous messages will be considered as *spam* by the system.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...