excerpts from the 10 thoughts...
1. "We are all fighting our own unique war."
2. "Figure out what works and what doesn’t. Don’t try to be perfect...."
3. "On days when you don’t have much in your life to smile about, watch those who do and you'll smile, too..."
4. Tough times help us grow.
5..."remember, repetition is not failure."
6."Don’t give up. You may lose the people you love. You may lose the things you have. But no matter happens, never lose yourself."
7. "Don’t change so people will like you."
8. "You don’t always have to be happy and cheerful."
9. "Your future is too bright to waste it fighting needless battles with old issues from the past."
10. "....not everything is supposed to fit into your life. Close the door, change the record, clean the house, get rid of the dust. Stop being who you were so you can become who you are."
You can read about it, here
"Sometimes I catch myself staring at the people around me – studying their mannerisms and expressions. I wonder, “What is their story? ..."
excerpts from Melanie's Blog: 10 Feel Good Thoughts for a Bad Day